Since I've begun to crochet, the girls enjoy taking a few minutes here and there to watch me.
Debany has been eager to write anything and everything she can find. So, she made her own crochet book (similar to the one I've been working out of).

(There's no mirror trick here.)
Today, she came up to me and asked if I would teach her how to crochet. Luckily, the book I borrowed from the library is for kids (this should indicate my level of crochet ability). This book teaches kids how to start learning to crochet by using just yarn and their fingers.

(In the background... you might catch Porter's new favorite 'boyish' past-time: blowing raspberries and making that crazy/hilarious sound. He starts by blowing on sleeping Dane's leg -- then Porter moves to his nose. Yes, he blew raspberries on daddy's nose.)

Awesome! Great job Debany. I wanna learn how to crochet now.=)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Love the crochet book.=)
ReplyDelete